Changes do not AutoPromote Even After All The Exit Criteria Are Met due to Locked Affected Item
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 18.104.22.168 to 9.3]
Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 188.8.131.52 to 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Autopromote fails on some changes despite all criteria met and all approvals complete.
There is no record in History tab showing AutoPromote failure.
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to Java Client as admin user, and set AutoPromote = Yes on the CCB status of the workflow
- Log in to Web Client as admin.
- Create a Change, C00001, with an AI PART01 with Rev 01. Make redlines on the BOM tab by adding a new BOM.
- Create a Change, C00002, with an AI PART01 with Rev 02.
- Workflow has user admin configured as approver at CCB status.
- Promote both Changes to CCB.
- Approve both Changes at the same time via SDK.
- Check the Change status and the History table. The Change is still on CCB status, and History do not show AutoPromote Failure.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms