Pin_remittance_spec Cannot Recognize Remittance_fld
(Doc ID 1562093.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During load_pin_remittance_spec, there is an error thrown with ‘Invalid Remit Criteria’ for custom remittance_flds with base class PROFILE.
For other base class (ACCOUNT and EVENT), same errors are not encountered.
Remittance Spec file :
field fph_indicator PROFILE PIN_FLD_EXTRATING PIN_FLD_LABEL
field Profile_value PROFILE PIN_FLD_LDAP_INFO PIN_FLD_DN
field Origination_gw EVENT PIN_FLD_CALL PIN_FLD_ORIGIN_GW
field Destination_gw EVENT PIN_FLD_CALL PIN_FLD_DESTINATION_GW
field Brand_name ACCOUNT NONE PIN_FLD_GL_SEGMENT
1. Modify pin_remittance_flds to include custom remittance fields
2. Run load_pin_remittance_flds
3. Restart CM
4. Modify pin_remittance_spec to include the custom fields in remit specifications
5. Run load_pin_remittance_spec
1. Custom field with base class PROFILE hit error ‘Invalid Remit Criteria’
2. Custom field with base class ACCOUNT and EVENT was successfully loaded
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document