Process for Database Tracing in Microsoft SQL Server Profiler for Primavera P6 Applications
(Doc ID 1562901.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2022
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 6.2.1 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document provides the reader with the necessary instructions to :
- Perform database tracing in the SQL Profiler for Primavera Applications.
- Download the SQL Profiler Performance Trace Template for MS SQL Server.
- Follow directions on how to use the template provided.
- Submit completed trace to Oracle Support with the following information:
- The time period of the test (start - finish).
- The Operating System level username of the user performing the test.
This applies to:
- Operating System + Version: Any
- Application + Version: Any
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Launch SQL Server Profiler using one of the following methods:|
|To use the performance template:|