User Cannot Access Comms Express - Gets Stuck Regardless Of Browser Used
(Doc ID 1563001.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 1.0 and later
Oracle Communications Messaging Server - Version 7.0.2 and later
Communications Express for Oracle Communications - Version 6.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sun Java(tm) System Messaging Server 7u2-7.02 32bit (built Apr 16 2009)
One of our users is unable to log into Communications Express. When trying to log in using any browser, it gets stuck on the loading screen after the log in credentials are entered. The issue can be re-created on a second client PC, so we do not believe it to be a client problem.
Quick summary of events:
- another user, userA, was able to log into their email in Firefox, next
- logging into the affected user's email, userB, in Firefox : it got stuck on the loading screen
- attempting again as userA : it got stuck on the loading screen
- after clearing browser cookies : userA was able to log into email
- after clearing cookies again : unable to log into the affected userB's email - it once again hangs at the loading screen
No changes were made when the issue was noticed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document