Deals Names In Customer Center (7.4_PS17) Showing Incorrect Values
(Doc ID 1563054.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Product: BRM 7.4 PS17 (upgrade from MPS1)
View an account that has several one-time charge (item products, account level) as well as MRC products. The one-time charge products are each associated with a different deal. However they are showing with the same deal name.
This does not occur in our 7.4_PS11 (MPS1) version of Customer Center.
1. Create 3 one-time (item product) purchase fee products on account level. Create 3 deals (account level) for each of the product.
2. Create a MRC product and a deal associated with it.
3. Create a plan for the MRC product.
4. Create an account with the plan. Then purchase the 3 deals created at Step1.
5. Go to Plan tab. Actions -> Customize Plan Table. Check "Account-level deals" and "One-time (item) products". Save as default.
If the deal names are displayed correctly here, close the Customer Center, restart the Customer Center again, and choose the same account. Go to plan tab. It will show the 3 account level deals with the same deal names. This is wrong.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!