SA_STORE_DAY.FILES_LOADED is Increasing Even if All the Transactions in the RTLOG Are Rejected
(Doc ID 1563508.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 13.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why is the SA_STORE_DAY.FILES_LOADED count increasing even if all the transactions in the RTLOG are rejected?
Steps To Recreate
1. Load an RTLOG only with transactions(no CTILLT) using saimptlogi.
2. Transactions will be loaded and one TERM record will be inserted.
3. Run saimptlogfin.
4. TERM record will be deleted and SA_STORE_DAY.FILES_LOADED is set to 1.
Same RTLOG being uploaded again:
5. Load the same loaded RTLOG only with transactions(no CTILLT) using saimptlogi.
6. Transactions will not be loaded but one TERM record will be inserted.
7. Run saimptlogfin.
8. FILES_LOADED count is now 2 in SA_STORE_DAY table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document