Container Cube and Container Weight Are Not Being Correctly Populated During Case Pick
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.1.3 to 13.1.7 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS), picking a non-catch weight item via forward case pick pack is not calculating the container weight correctly. The system is using uom_conv_factor when the item is non-catch weight.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a non-catch weight item (uom_conv_factor = 1.5 and item_weight = 1) and inventory for Forward Case Pick Pack (CF) (casepack = 10).
- Create order for 10 units.
- Distribute and print labels.
- Navigate to Picking > FWD Case Pick Pack.
- Scan the pick to label and confirm location, item, grabs, outbound container. Drop off at the shipping door (or staging location).
- Check the CONTAINER.CONTAINER_WEIGHT value. It is incorrect; it is calculated as 10*1.5 and should be 10*1.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms