Oracle Communications Services Gatekeeper 5.1 Released
(Doc ID 1564304.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Services Gatekeeper - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Communications is pleased to announce the latest release of the Oracle Communications Services Gatekeeper (OCSG) 5.1.
The Network and IT API marketplace is very hot with several high profile acquisitions over the last few months. OCSG is a leading platform in this market that analyst have projected to be worth between $75B and $115B within the next few years.
The release of OCSG 5.1 introduces several exciting new features and capabilities including:
- Pre-integrated solutions to significantly decrease the CSP’s time to market for revenue generating Network as a Service (NaaS) capabilities including:
- Charging Gateway for direct carrier billing as a service
- Mobile Policy Gateway for QoS as a Service
- Identity Management Gateway for trusted identity as a service
- Messaging Gateway for message delivery over SMS, MMS, email, etc. as a service
- Manager portal providing partner management and on-boarding
- Partner portal enabling partners to manage applications and APIs
- Analytics offering reports on API trends
OCSG 5.1 is end of life, refer to <DOCUMENT 2734139.1>.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document