Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With Convergence 2, starting with patch-06 and using the Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) browser, when printing a mail message, it prints a one page document to 3 pages, as follows:
- page 1 - the header of the mail,
- page 2 - the body of the mail, and
- page 3 - an empty page.
The expectation is that if it fits on one page, it should be printed on one page.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- login to convergence using IE9
- click any large email that fits on one page; hit the print button.
- It will pop-up the print window,
but prints a one page document to 3 pages.
Due to this issue, users will use more paper.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms