Change-Controlled Attribute Values Are Missing Across All Subclasses Using The Same Attribute Field
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.3.X , Changes
When Disabling Change-Controlled for an attribute on one subclass Page3 field, all other subclasses using the same Change Controlled attribute are losing the redline data.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login JavaClient as administrator, create three subclass part: "Test Part", "Generic Part" and "Software Item"
2. Enable Page3's Text01 attribute of these 3 parts, set Change Controlled to Yes for all of them
3. Login WebClient as administrator, create a Change, and 3 subclass part objects to Affected Item of this Change
4. Do redline to Text01 for these 3 parts objects
5. Go back to JavaClient, open subclass part "Test Part", set Page3's Text01 Change Controlled to No.
6. On WebClient, refresh the Change, will see all the redline data to Text01 are lost.
The system warn sthe Administrator that: "Making this field no longer Change Controlled will remove all its historical values. Do you want to proceed?"
This warning refers to the current subclass where the Change Controlled attributes is changed from YES to NO.
If the Administrator accepts the warning, the system will only remove Redlines for the one subclass the Admin is working on.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms