Transfer Pricing Rule Redemption Curve is Not Saving
(Doc ID 1564841.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version 6.0 to 6.0.3 [Release 6]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
When attempting to save a Transfer Pricing Rule with Redemption Curve Percentages, the values disappear upon re-opening the rule.
1. Open a Transfer Pricing Rule.
2. Select an account.
3. Select the Redemption Curve method.
4. Put in the percentages and then apply to save.
5. Check FSI_M_TP_REDEMPT_CURVE_DTL table and verify the percentages are written to the table.
6. Open up the Transfer Pricing rule again the percentages have disappeared from the User Interface and the table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!