ResaFileParser Batch Program Considers Approval Date instead of Count Schedule Date for Late Sale Processing
Last updated on JULY 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 12.0 to 12.0.12 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Stock count approval date instead of stock count schedule date is used for late sale determination for Daily Sales processing.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Schedule a Unit and Amount count.
2. Extract it and take snapshot.
3. Upload the count but do not authorize.
4. After 3 days, Authorize the count.
5. Process a Sale data such that the Transaction date is after the count upload date but before the authorization date.
6. Notice that Stock On Hand (SOH) updates do not happen as the sale is considered late sale.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms