Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 7.3.1 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 7.3.0 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Environment - EBS R12.1.3, VCP 188.8.131.52, Demantra DM 184.108.40.206
Customer has upgraded from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
Post that they notice that when they load data through the standard collections, all items re duplicated.
Steps to reproduce the issue -
1. Upgrade Demantra 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
2. Verify t_ep_class_code_ep_id and t_ep_asset-group_ep_id in items. The value populated is 0 and the corresponding code is 'default'.
3. Run Demantra standard collections
4. Verify class code, class_code_desc, asset_group, asset_group_desc in t_src_item_tmpl. The value populated is 'N/A.
5. Verify code in ep_load_item procedure. Class code and asset group is included in the logic which determines if the item being imported is a new or existing item.
6. Load items into Demantra
7. Compare before and after count of items. All items have been duplicated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms