Demantra Standard Integration Issue After Upgrade From Version 18.104.22.168 To V7.3.1.x and 12.2.x Causing Duplicate
(Doc ID 1565903.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 7.3.1 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 7.3.0 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Environment - EBS R12.1.3, VCP 126.96.36.199, Demantra DM 188.8.131.52
Customer has upgraded from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11
Post that they notice that when they load data through the standard collections, all items re duplicated.
Steps to reproduce the issue -
1. Upgrade Demantra 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
2. Verify t_ep_class_code_ep_id and t_ep_asset-group_ep_id in items. The value populated is 0 and the corresponding code is 'default'.
3. Run Demantra standard collections
4. Verify class code, class_code_desc, asset_group, asset_group_desc in t_src_item_tmpl. The value populated is 'N/A.
5. Verify code in ep_load_item procedure. Class code and asset group is included in the logic which determines if the item being imported is a new or existing item.
6. Load items into Demantra
7. Compare before and after count of items. All items have been duplicated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|