Demantra Standard Integration Issue After Upgrade From Version 184.108.40.206 To V7.3.1.x and 12.2.x Causing Duplicate
(Doc ID 1565903.1)
Last updated on JUNE 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 7.3.1 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 7.3.0 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Environment - EBS R12.1.3, VCP 18.104.22.168, Demantra DM 22.214.171.124
Customer has upgraded from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
Post that they notice that when they load data through the standard collections, all items re duplicated.
Steps to reproduce the issue -
1. Upgrade Demantra 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11
2. Verify t_ep_class_code_ep_id and t_ep_asset-group_ep_id in items. The value populated is 0 and the corresponding code is 'default'.
3. Run Demantra standard collections
4. Verify class code, class_code_desc, asset_group, asset_group_desc in t_src_item_tmpl. The value populated is 'N/A.
5. Verify code in ep_load_item procedure. Class code and asset group is included in the logic which determines if the item being imported is a new or existing item.
6. Load items into Demantra
7. Compare before and after count of items. All items have been duplicated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document