Getting HTTP 404 Error in Discover Application Created with Deployment Template for Product Catalog Integration in Endeca Commerce 3.1.2
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Guided Search / Oracle Commerce Experience Manager - Version 3.1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to load /discover-authoring and /discover when using the example Deployment Template for Product Catalog Integration (PCI) project.
Version: Endeca Commerce 3.1.2 with Endeca Tools and Frameworks 3.1.2.
1. Follow the steps described under "Deploying the Product Catalog Application" on Deployment Template Module for Product Catalog Integration Usage Guide
2. Run promote_content.sh
3. If you changed dgraph ports (15000/15002) once you deployed the template, change 'mdex.port' in /endeca/ToolsAndFrameworks/3.1.2/reference/discover-service-authoring/WEB-INF/assembler.properties
4. Open JSP reference application to make sure to be able to connect to dgraphs
5. Log into workbench to make sure 'Discover' app is listed.
6. Open http://<server>:8006/discover-authoring --> The following HTTP 404 error occurs
/Discover/logs/dgraphs/AuthoringDgraph/AuthoringDgraph.reqlog includes following type of query repeatedly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms