Promotion Creation Fails in Store Inventory Management System With Error: "java.lang.Exception: You May Not Directly Save Stateful Business Objects"
(Doc ID 1566734.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.6 [Release 13.2]
Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Creating a price change in Store Inventory Management (SIM) fails with the following error:
1. RPM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS.EVENT_ID_REQUIRED = 1
2. Make sure to check an item ranged to the store and also ranged in RPM (i.e., check RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL table)
3. AS_ITM_RTL_STR.STR_CTL_PRICING = 1 for item/store
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to SIM > Inv Mgmt > Price Change
2. Create > Enter item > Choose Price Change desc: promotional > Choose end date
3. Press Done. An error indicates that the price change failed.
java.lang.Exception: You may not directly save stateful business objects -use the state machine!
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document