Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Customer Center, a user cannot see plans in plan lists created with PDC.
Created charge offer/bundle/package and package list with PDC, new Elements are in the PDC DB and the BRM DB.
1) Installed BRM 7.5 with PS4 from scratch (this includes the example price-list which is part of the installation)
2) Installed Weblogic and all PDC prerequisite
3) Installed PDC PS3
4) Designed all the offers in PDC (Charge, Charge offer, Bundles, Plans and Plan lists)
5) Submitted all of these to BRM and no error were thrown (RRE and BRE transformation engine were running on BRM)
6) Restarted all the processes on BRM
7) Started Customer Center
8) From Customer Center, tried to create an account.
The issue on step 8: Only the default offers from BRM setup example price-list are available for account creation in Customer Center.
New plans created within PDC cannot be seen in Customer Center.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms