Last updated on JULY 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Integration Bus - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 08-July-2015
The FileIO utility (released in <Patch 16179216>) is having following issues:
1. The message published onto the topic from an XML file has and with an extra '_' prefixed with the actual value as shown below:
The message fails with following error message in RIB Error Hospital :
2. The second issue is that message_data does not have well formed xml data.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Put xml file into the publishing directory read by FileIO pub adaptor.
2. File data gets published onto the topic.
3. Errors observed in Hospital Tables.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms