Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a specific affected item to a change, an error is displayed ("0") and the action fails.
Adding a different item is possible with no error.
Steps to reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Set smart rule Copy Files To Rev -File Folders to copy
- Create a part with an attachment
- Create a change order against the new part
- Release the change
- Create a new change request against the same part
- Set the change request to pending
- Create a new change order
- Add the part to the new change with Drag&Drop
- Confirm the Warning with continue
- Observe the "0" error message
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms