Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Stock On Hand (SOH) is not getting updated as per expectation for a store to store transfer, when the transfer is under-received and the TSF_FORCE_CLOSE_IND is set as No Loss (NL) in Store Inventory Management (SIM) and as Both Loss (BL) in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
Steps to Re-Create:
- Make sure TSF_FORCE_CLOSE_IND is set as NL in SIM and as BL in RMS.
- Create a store to store transfer.
- Approve and ship the transfer.
- Partially receive the transfer at receiving location.
- Close the transfer.
- SOH is not getting updated at sending location as per expectation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms