Oracle Value Chain Planning (VCP) Readme, Release 18.104.22.168
(Doc ID 1569512.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document describes Value Chain Planning Release 22.214.171.124.
1. Oracle Value Chain Planning (VCP) Release 126.96.36.199 can only be applied to Oracle EBS Release 12.1.3 or 12.1.2. Both EBS and VCP must be the same EBS release.
2. In a Distributed Installation with separate EBS Source and VCP destination instances, then the VCP Cumulative patch must be applied to both EBS and VCP instances
3. In case customer is applying EBS RPC (Recommended Patch Consolidation patch - either RPC1, RPC2, or RPC3) then the RPC patch must be applied to both EBS and VCP instances.
4. VCP 188.8.131.52 is certified ONLY with Demantra Release 184.108.40.206.
- Business Users
- Application DBA/Implementers
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!