Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Rules Palette - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206 version, Installation of Rules Palette
When attempting to enter connection information to an Oracle 220.127.116.11 database, the following error occurs.
Database connection failed: OAUTH marshaling failure!
The following steps were reported to reproduce the issue:
1. In the Global Explorer window, right-clicked and selected "Create Environment From Web Service".
2. Entered appropriate information and clicked "Test Configuration Server".
Received message "Successfully verified configuration server".
3. Clicked "Next".
4. Verified that correct "Host" and "SID" are displayed.
5. Entered User ID and Password (same as those entered in the Palette Web Application Utility).
6. Clicked "Test Connection" - Received error message:
New implementation of Oracle Insurance Policy Administration System and Rule Palette.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms