Error Occurring When Executing Bill Now For A Service In AR Hierarchy
(Doc ID 1570838.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.5.0]
1) Create account with paytype as Credit card
2) Create a mobile service and purchase some cycle arrear product
A) Service creation input flist attached. The service is created and also product is purchased at the same time
3) Create another billinfo and associate to the same account poid with paytype as 10007 . ( AR hierarchy)
A) Subordinate billinfo creation input flist is provided. The PIN_FLD_PARENT_BILLINFO_OBJ and PIN_FLD_AR_BILLINFO_OBJ of the subordinate billinfo will be those of the parent account's billinfo poid
4) Create another service to the child billinfo and purchase some cycle arrear product
A) The same input flist for service creation of parent can be reused here
5) Move the pin virtual time to next bill date
6) Execute bill now for the child service giving the following input flist:
0 PIN_FLD_POID POID  0.0.0.1 /account xxx
0 PIN_FLD_SERVICE_OBJ POID  0.0.0.1 /service/xx/xx_mobile xxx
0 PIN_FLD_PROGRAM_NAME STR  "Bill now"
xop 1122 0 1
The following error occurred during billing :
E Thu Jun 6 16:50:50 2013 cdewbrmap02 cm:18229 fm_bill_make_bill_now.c:349 1:cdewbrmap02:testnap:18227:-135620912:1122:1368582202:2
op_bill_make_bill_now error: billinfo for service is not the same as billinfo from the input flist
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document