Attachments On Work Request are not Carrying Over to the Work Order
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version 1.9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attachments on Work Request are not carrying over to the Work Order.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Maintenance >Work Request
2. Create a Work Request Record.
3. Go to the Attachments View and add an attachment. Check the 'Copy to WO' indicator and Save
4. Select Create Work order from Work Request Action to create a WO.
5. New WO is created but the Attachments from the Work Request did not copy to the WO.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms