Schematic Design Information Missing on Change Order Using VCONDES/PCONDES Process
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MetaSolv Solution version 6.2.1.b296
The VCONDES (or PCONDES) process for change orders adds a new connection design issue with incomplete schematic design information. The schematic design information should be not be erased
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order a Virtual circuit – 'vc1'
2. Design circuit using VCONDES process and place it In Service
3. Create a change order (copy branch to order) the In Service 'vc1'
4. Add another Virtual circuit – 'vc2'
5. Design circuit using VCONDES process and a new issue is created for the new order number, but there are missing schematic design details
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms