Application Terminates With "Error Number 2" Using The ACNA Field Of Customer Account Search Window
(Doc ID 1571387.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The application crashes with an Error Number 2 for a "Null object reference" in the Customer Account Search window when searching by Customer Address.
Below is the following error:
Error Number 2.
Error text = Null object reference.
Window/Menu/Object = n_cna_dddw_manager.
Error Object/Control = n_cna_dddw_manager.
Script = of_itemchanged.
Line in Script = 32.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open customer account search
2. The window should open in the Search by "Telephone Number" option by default. If it opens in "Customer Address", then change it to "Telephone Number", close the window and re-open it. It will open as "Telephone Number" by default.
3. Change Search by to "Customer Address".
4. Click on ACNA field and type some value (ex: the letter A).
5. Tab out of the field and the application crashes with the Error Number 2.
The ACNA field was an enhancement added in MetaSolv Solution versions 6.0.15.b888+ and 6.2.1.b338+. Customers upgrading to these versions of the application may experience this problem.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document