Last updated on APRIL 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.5 to 13.2.6 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
No records in Clearance Payload Table when Reset Date is modified from Create Clearance Reset screen.
Steps to Recreate:
Ensure RPM_SYSTEM_OPTION.PUBLISH_PRICE_EVENTS_TO_RIB = 0 and RPM_SYSTEM_OPTION.CC_DIRECT_PAYLOAD_POPULATION = 0
1. Create clearance on item location with effective date as vdate and reset date as vdate+5 .
2. Approve the clearance and clearance will be in executed status.
3. RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL shows the effective date and reset date for clearance.
4. RPM_CLEARANCE and RPM_CLEARANCE_RESET table has the records for the above clearance.
5. Run priceEventPayloadPopulationBatch.sh.
6. RPM_CLEARANCE_PAYLOAD shows two records with effective date of clearance and reset date of clearance.
7. RPM_PRICE_EVENT_PAYLOAD table shows RIB_TYPE as CLRPRCCHGCRE
8. From Create Clearance Resets screen, change the reset date to vdate+4.
9. RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL shows the effective date and new reset date for clearance.
10.RPM_CLEARANCE_RESET table shows the new reset date for the above clearance.
RPM_CLEARANCE_PAYLOAD has no records for the new reset date.
RPM_CLEARANCE_PAYLOAD should have the record for new reset date and RPM_PRICE_EVENT_PAYLOAD table should have RIB_TYPE as CLRPRCCHGMOD.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms