POS Displays Error: "The Cashier Does Not Have a Till Assigned in This Register."
(Doc ID 1572342.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After opening a till from Back Office (BO) while the Store Server is offline, once the store server is up again and the user logs in to Point of Service (POS), the following error is displayed:
Steps to Reproduce:
Register accountability should be set as Register.
Value in Table: AS_WS, Column: CD_ACT should be '0'.
1. Close and reconcile the till currently opened from POS in online mode.
2. Close Store Server to make client offline.
3. Open a till from Back Office for the current register.
4. Log in to 'Daily Ops' in POS.
5. Open another till while the client is in offline mode (Example till: 131)
6. Perform a couple of transactions with the till opened in offline mode.
7. Close and Reconcile the same till (till: 131) while offline from POS.
8. Bring Store Server up.
9. Log in to POS. It will prompt 'Do you wish to insert till 130?'. Press Yes button.
10. POS displays Sell Item screen. Press Esc/Undo button and come back to Main Options screen.
11. Again log in to POS. Error message displays: "The cashier does not have a till assigned in this register."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document