SIM Product Group Variance SUOM - Deleted Value Reverts to Zero Instead of Null
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.6 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) 13.2.4, we find that if the Product Group Variance Standard Unit Of Measure (SUOM) value is populated in a product group and then is subsequently deleted, the field is reverted to zero instead of retaining the deletion. The variance SUOM should be maintained as NULL.
Steps to Reproduce:
- From the SIM Main Menu, select Admin --> Product Group (the Product Group List screen is displayed).
- Select Create (the Product Group Detail screen is displayed).
- On the Product Group Attributes tab, populate the following:
- Type – Unit or Unit and Amount
- Group Description
- Variance SUOM – any value > 0
- Variance % - any value > 0
- Access the Product Group Components tab and add any product group element.
- Access the Product Group Attributes tab and delete the value from the Variance SUOM field (so that the only Variance is Variance %).
- Click Done.
- Double-click on the Product Group created in steps #2 – 6.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms