CDI Allocation Function Does Not Allow Selection of Crew Shift by Device
(Doc ID 1574515.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11.8 [Release 2.1 to 2.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the CDI when trying to manually Allocate an activity to a Crew Shift, the user is unable to select the Shift by Device.
Steps to Recreate the Symptoms:
1, Click Allocate. ( The Enter a Shift window pops up).
2. Click the magnifying glass (The Crew Shift Allocation window pops up with Query Options)
3. Choose "By Device"
4. Click the magnifying glass by the MDT field. (The MDT Search window pops up).
5. Search for the MDT and select it. (The MDT field gets populated with the IDN.)
6. Click the Refresh button now to search using that IDN (The Shift is listed.)
7. When you attempt to select the Icon for the Shift, you are unable to choose that Shift. The system will not respond to the selection.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document