Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), the RTLog for coupon discounts interfaces into Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) as promotion discount 9999 instead of 1004 (in store discount).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Import coupon extract jar from Retail Merchandising System (RMS) using Back Office DIMP process.
2. Import pricing import jar, which sets up BuyNofXgetYatZ%off rule with source item as the coupon item imported in step 1, and target item A.
3. Ring item A.
4. Ring coupon item from step 1.
5. Observe BuyNofXgetYatZ%off rule is applied correctly.
6. Tender and complete the transaction.
7. Observe in RTLog IDISC record contains '9999' for RMS Promotion Number field. Since this is a promotion for ORPOS, ORPOS sends 9999 as promotion type in RTLog; but this promotion is not recognized in ReSA because for a coupon promotion, ReSA expects the value '1004' (in store discount) instead of 9999.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms