Questions Regarding Behavior of OFSAA Model Upload When Changing a Table that Contains Data
Last updated on MAY 12, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 7.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
For Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) Infrastructure, how does the Model Upload process (Import Model) handle the following situations when you change a column on a table that contains data?
- Model upload adds null column to table
- Model upload adds not null column to table
- Model upload modifies column length but not column type
- Model upload modifies column type
- Model upload modifies column from null to not null
- Model upload modifies column from not null to null
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms