Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.6 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Materialized View "MV_CURRENCY_CONVERSION_RATES" in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) is not refreshed according to the Exchange Rates integrated.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create any Exchange Rate in E-Business Suite (EBS) or any other external system that integrates the exchange rate to RMS.
2. Select from the table CURRENCY_RATES.
3. Check that it has the newly integrated data.
4. Select from the materialized view MV_CURRENCY_CONVERSION_RATES.
5. Note that it does not have the newly integrated data.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms