Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version 1.9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are experiencing mouse focus issues when launching the WO Task Module via the SIA Scheduling Workweek Module
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Open the Scheduling Workweek Module
2. Enter a Crew and select the schedule.
3. Click on the magnifying glass icon ( this opens the task in the WO Task module). You are able to move from field to field using the mouse.
4. Close the the Work Order Task module.
5. Go back to the Scheduling Workweek window and select the second task on the schedule by clicking on the magnifying glass icon.
6. Now when you try to move from field to field using the mouse, you are unable to do so and have to navigate using the tab button or close the form windows entirely.
The key step is step 4. If you keep the work order task window open, it works fine. But once you close it, the second time you open another work order task from the schedule, you can't move the mouse in the work order task window.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms