Last updated on JULY 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.6 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.0 to 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Batch_orpos_extract.ksh does not process records from POS_MODS table for the store having store open date in future. However, posdnld_post batch deletes all the data from POS_MODS table irrespective of whether a record was processed or not. Due to this, the new item-location information is not being passed to Point Of Service (POS).
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a new store with open date in future. In the store screen provide an already existing store as Likestore.
2. Run STOREADD and LIKESTORE batches.
3. Notice that data is populated in POS_MODS table.
4. Run Batch_orpos_extract.ksh which doesn't generate MOM jar as the store open date is in future.
5. Run poscdnd_post batch which truncates POS_MODS table. Because of this issue, new item-location information is not being passed to POS.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms