Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Calendar Server - Version 6 (2005Q1) to 6.3 (JCS 6) [Release 6.0]
Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Convergence 2-4.01, in combination with Calendar Server 6.3
As an attendee to a recurrent event, of which has an attachment, it is imposible to download the attached file.
When attempting to do so, a pop-up dialog appears, showing it wants to download a file called fetchattachment.wcap which has a size of only 51 bytes, regardless of the size of the original attachment.
Steps to reproduce:
- log in to Convergence as the organizer
- create a recurring event, with an attachment and at least one attendee
- click and drag into schedule and create event with a certain name
- open the event by clicking "Add/view additional details"
- click on "attach" and choose a file for uploading, then click "Open"
- click on the right button of the field "Invitations"
- invite another calendar user
- click on "set recurrence"
- choose eg. Repeat: daily, End after 5 times
- click save
- log out as the organizer of the event
- log in as the attendee of the previously created event
- open the event
- click on the attachment icon, near the head of the event
- a pop-up appears with "Save File", and the correct file size.
- click on "Save File"
A download window appears, trying to save a file with the name fetchattachment.wcap.
The size of the downloaded files is only 51 bytes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms