'FRM: 40815 - Variable Does Not Exist' Error When Attempting to Double-Click Fiscal Note in Fiscal Find Form
(Doc ID 1576874.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 13.2.5 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Fiscal Management (RFM) 13.2.5, when attempting to double-click a fiscal note in the Fiscal Find form, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
2. Go into ORFM -> Lista de Notas Fiscais
3. Open “Lista de Notas Fiscais”
4. Choose location which has a Nota Fiscal (NF).
5. From the Fiscal Find window, put schedule no and press Search.
6. Double click the returned NF.
7. Fiscal header form opens and error “FRM: 40815-Variable GLOBAL.GV_STANDALONE_NF does not exist” occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document