Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) 13.2.4, we find that Stock Counts with monthly schedules are not getting extracted when the schedule is set to Monthly and by day.
Steps to Reproduce:
- From the SIM Main Menu, select Admin.
- Select Product Group Scheduler.
- Select Create (the Product Group Schedule Detail screen is displayed).
- Populate the following:
- Product Type = Unit
- Product Group
- Start Date/End Date
- Schedule = Monthly
- Day x of every x month(s), where the result = today
- Click Done.
- Run the ExtractUnitStockCount batch job (without populating the optional extract_date).
- Observe that the stock count records are not generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms