Pricing Extract XML Is Missing Type and Discount Percent for 'Cheapest Free' Multi-Buy Promotions
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 13.1.5 [Release 13.1]
Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2 to 13.2.6 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 13.1 and 13.2, for a multi-buy promotion with 'cheapest free' reward, the pricing extract XML does not contain type and discount percent.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Log in to Retail Price Management (RPM).
2. Navigate to Promotions -> Create Promotion and create a future dated multi-buy promotion with the below parameters:
-> One buy list with quantity one and 2 tran level items in the buy list.
-> Reward list with 2 tran level items and quantity as one and type as 'cheapest free'.
3. Select the location and apply to regular and clearances. Approve the promotion component.
4. Execute the ORPOS batches RPMtoORPOSPublishBatch.sh and RPMtoORPOSPublishExport.sh.
5. Notice that type and discount percent are not seen in the Pricing Extract XML.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms