Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.5 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Parent invoice is getting posted even if an error occurs upon clicking 'OK' button after creating child invoices. This leads to double posting after correcting the error.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Upload a parent invoice through Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Upload batch.
2. Open it in the application and split it into multiple child invoices. Do not enter item and tax details for the child invoices.
3. Click 'OK' button and notice the error expecting item and tax details for the child invoices.
4. Enter the item and tax details for the child invoices.
5. Click 'OK' button. Notice that the parent invoice was posted twice.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms