Agile Login Failure Report Not Reporting Login Failures in Weblogic Environment.
(Doc ID 1579307.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run the Agile Login Failure report it is null for user log in failures.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Try to log into Agile a few times using the wrong password.
2. Log in and run the 'Login Failure Report' found at Reports | Standard Reports | Administrator Reports.
3. Choose a time frame that includes the time of the log in failure.
4. Will see there is no information regarding this log in failure.
5. Go to a change that needs to be approved and input the wrong password.
6. Run the report again and will now see information for the wrong approval password.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document