Agile Login Failure Report Not Reporting Login Failures in Weblogic Environment.
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run the Agile Login Failure report it is null for user log in failures.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Try to log into Agile a few times using the wrong password.
2. Log in and run the 'Login Failure Report' found at Reports | Standard Reports | Administrator Reports.
3. Choose a time frame that includes the time of the log in failure.
4. Will see there is no information regarding this log in failure.
5. Go to a change that needs to be approved and input the wrong password.
6. Run the report again and will now see information for the wrong approval password.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms