SHIPSKU.QTY_MATCHED Column Not Updated for Negative Receipt
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a negative receipt is matched to an invoice within tolerance, the SHIPSKU.QTY_MATCHED column is not getting updated.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Set Summary Cost tolerance in favor of supplier to 100 (Amount).
2. Set 'Match Total Quantity' to False for the respective supplier.
3. Create a Purchase Order (PO) with unit cost of item less than 100 and receive it.
4. Create an exact match invoice.
5. Match the invoice against receipt.
6. Perform Receiver Unit Adjustment (RUA) in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) to reduce receipt by one unit. Notice that this creates a negative receipt.
7. Create an invoice for 1 quantity such that (invoice_cost - receipt_cost) < summary tolerance of 100.
8. Run Automatch and posting batches.
9. Notice that the invoice was matched within tolerance but did not update SHIPSKU.QTY_MATCHED for negative receipt.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms