ERR_NOT_FOUND When Recycling Suspended Records In Multi-Schema Environment
(Doc ID 1579477.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On BRM 22.214.171.124.0 version, Suspense Management, mulit-schema environment and when recycling suspended CDR records using suspense manager GUI, the following error was received :
- Create a subscriber with subscription with only SMS usage type available tariff at time T1
- Rate Voice CDR for subscription at time T2
- CDR goes into Suspense Manager
- Cancel SMS tariff and add a tariff with all possible data types at time T3 < T2
- Recycle CDR error is raised
Due to this issue, users cannot recycle suspended CDR records which impacts the billing operation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document