ERR_NOT_FOUND When Recycling Suspended Records In Multi-Schema Environment
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On BRM 126.96.36.199.0 version, Suspense Management, mulit-schema environment and when recycling suspended CDR records using suspense manager GUI, the following error was received :
- Create a subscriber with subscription with only SMS usage type available tariff at time T1
- Rate Voice CDR for subscription at time T2
- CDR goes into Suspense Manager
- Cancel SMS tariff and add a tariff with all possible data types at time T3 < T2
- Recycle CDR error is raised
Due to this issue, users cannot recycle suspended CDR records which impacts the billing operation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms