Questions During BRM Upgrade From 7.4 To 7.5
(Doc ID 1579613.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some concerns that one might encounter during upgrade from 74 to 75PS4.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Questions and Answers|
2. 'Collections' related tables do not exist in the system, thus, related updates did not take place by respective scripts (i.e. 7.4PS2_create_collections_view_AIA.source). Is this ok.
3. See below two rows from dd_objects_fields_t. There seems to be duplicate entry for PIN_FLD_CREDIT_THRESHOLDS_FIXED field under /plan class.
4. Following objects do not exist in database.
5. As per files "call_amt_generate_metadata.source" & "pin_amt_schema_upgrade_ps3.source" , the tables AMT_METADATA_T & MIGRATED_OBJECTS_T exist but cannot be found under "Schema differences". Are these required?
6. As per file "default_ass_bus_profile_templates_script.source", the table "ass_bus_profile_templates_t" is not populated since associated_bus_profile_t is also empty. Is this correct?
7. Clarify below discrepancies that exist during this upgrade process .