SITMAIN Batch Processes Past Dated Records in Function 'process_additions'
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.4, the Scheduled Item Maintenance (SITMAIN) batch is processing past dated records in function 'process_additions'.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new store, then run STOREADD batch.
2. Create a location list containing that store.
3. Create an item list with 100 items that are not ranged to new stores.
4. Create scheduled item maintenance.
5. Run the SITMAIN batch.
6. Note that SIT_DETAIL table. Data is not being deleted from that table. and past dated records are also getting processed by the 'process_additions' function.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms