Unable To See Simulation Graph From Manage Simulation Page.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Application Access Controls Governor - Version 8.6.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While trying to access manage simulation page, why is the simulations page not loading?
Steps to test
1.When trying to create a Simulation, and double clicking on the Access Point, the Nodes do not display to the right.
2. Navigation: Navigator->Result Management -> Manage Access Simulations -> Actions -> Create New.
3. Fill in the name and Description of the Simulation.
4. In the left panel of “Model”, query in the Access Controls field for an Access Point.
5. Select the Control and click OK.
6. Double-click the Access Point you want to add to the right pane.
7. Move the cursor over the nodes of the diagram to choose a node. This is where it doesn't load the simulation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms