Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 9.3]
Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Prior to a system restart, the Lifecycle list attribute of the Affected Items tab of a Change Order or Manufacturer Order was drop down list and it showed only the Lifecycles available for the specific affected item.
Item base class -> Prototype
Part class/Document class -> Production
Assembly (Parts Subclass) -> Final
After the restart, the drop down list became a search type which maximally shows every combination of Item/lifecycle.
For example, when part is added to the affected items tab, it will show Part.Prototype, Part.Production, Document.Final. Lifecycle phase for Document should not be shown in this case.
Steps to Reproduce:
Log in to Java Client as admin and do the following:
1. Go to Classes > Items, create 100 Lifecycle Phases for Items base class: Items_LCP1 to Items_LCP100.
2. Go to Classes > Items > Parts, create 100 Lifecycle Phases for Parts class: Parts_LCP1 to Parts_LCP100.
3. Go to Classes > Items > Parts > Part, create 45 Lifecycle Phases for Part subclass: Part_LCP1 to Part_LCP45.
4. Go to Classes > Items > Documents, create 5 Lifecycle Phases for Documents class: Docs_LCP1 to Docs_LCP5.
1. Log in to Web Client as admin.
2. Create a Change Order, ECO001, and add a Part, P001, to ECO001's Affected Items table.
3. Try to select a value for ECO001.AI.Lifecycle Phase attribute by double-clicking this field and then clicking the search button. In the search dialog, type * to search for all Lifecycle Phases.
-> You can see all the LCP including the one from Documents which should not be available for Part subclass.
4. Select Part_LCP10 for ECO001.AI.Lifecycle Phase and Save.
Lifecycle phase is added and there are are more than 250 lifecycle phases among all base class, class and subclass
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms