Unable to Resolve Zero Quantity Item in the Invoice
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.1.2, we find that when creating an invoice and adding an item which was not originally found in the purchase order (PO), if this item is added with zero quantity, we are then not able to match the invoice. Additionally, we are unable to resolve that added item qty discrepancy through Summary Match, as the Qty Discrepancy button is disabled.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create PO with 1 item.
2. Ship and receive the order.
3. Create an invoice for the order.
4. Add two items in the invoice which were not in the order - one with zero quantity and another with qty 10.
5. Run the Automatch batch.
6. Invoice is created in UNMTCH status - both the items are in UNMTCH status.
7. Try to resolve the item which has qty 10 using Summary Match.
8. Note that you are not able to resolve the qty discrepancy. The Qty Discrepancy button is disabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms