ERROR: ORA-12899: value too large for column SYNERGEN.SA_BIN_ACTIVITY_LOG.PO_ITEM(actual:10,maximum:3) when receiving a Quality item in Multi-Step Receiving (MSR)
(Doc ID 1581249.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version 1.9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to receive a Quality item in the Multi-Step Receiving module, the following error is displayed when the 'Receive' action is selected:
ERROR: ORA-12899: value too large for column SYNERGEN.SA_BIN_ACTIVITY_LOG.PO_ITEM(actual:10,maximum:3)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Find a Stock that is a Quality item ('QC Required' indicator is selected on the Storeroom record)
2. Create a Purchase Order for the item
3. Approve and Issue the PO
4. Create a new Multi-Step Receiving record for the item
5. Navigate to the Pick list View and select the item (checkbox). Click the action OK
6. Select the PO Detail View
7. Enter In-Receipt Quantity. Select action New Count
8. Select the Receive Radio button. Enter Quantity. Select the RECEIVE action
9. Error is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document