Supplement Cancel Does Not Work Correctly With International Telephone Numbers
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MetaSolv Solution 6.2.1
The following problems occur during the supp cancel process using the GUI and XML API's processSuppOrderRequest method (suppType = stcancell).
* The XML API does not insert a new NI_REL.NI_NBR_INV record for the new NI_NBR_INV.NBR_INV_ID that is created for the next suffix.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PSR order with a product having an international telephone number. It is not necessary to assign a Provisioning Plan.
* Note the telephone number's Category and Sub-Category values
2. Supp cancel the order in the GUI
3. Retrieve the telephone number in the GUI and note that a new suffix of the version has been created, but the Category and Sub-Category values are not maintained.
The consequences of this problem is that the query filters for the telephone number must be changed for the number to appear in the the GUI.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms