Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2015
Applies to:Oracle ATG Web Knowledge Manager - Version 10.1.2 to 10.1.2 [Release 10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a solution includes invalid links, the message "Unresolved links have been detected." shows up while a user tries to edit the solution. It hides the title field (and possibly some other fields) thus users are not able to make changes in those hidden fields.
1. Create a solution with an invalid link (e.g. http://www.oracle.com3) and publish it and note the ID.
2. Deploy the solution's CA project
3. Invoke the 'scan' method for /atg/svc/repository/service/ValidationService component
4. Log back into Knowledge and open the solution created in Step 1 by its UD,
5. Hit 'Edit this Solution' in the 'Next Steps' panel --> "Unresolved links have been detected. Review the following links for accuracy :* Note: Once the links have been fixed, you must re-deploy the solution." message appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms